SENSOR-CMUCAM4 -- US$98.00
The CMUcam4 is a fully programmable embedded computer vision sensor. The main processor is the Parallax P8X32A (Propeller Chip) connected to an OmniVision 9665 CMOS camera sensor module. For more information please see the wiki.
- Fully open source and re-programmable using the Propeller Tool
- Arduino Shield Compatible
- w/ Supporting Interface Libraries and Demo Applications for the Arduino and BASIC Stamp
- VGA resolution (640x480) RGB565/YUV655 color sensor
- Image processing rate of 30 frames per second
- Raw image dumps over serial or to flash card
- (640:320:160:80)x(480:240:120:60) image resolution
- RGB565/YUV655 color space
- Onboard Image Processing (QQVGA 160x120)
- Track user defined color blobs in the RGB/YUV color space
- Mean, median, mode and standard deviation data collection
- Segmented (thresholded) image capture for tracking visualization (over serial or to flash card)
- 80x60 image resolution
- Monochrome color space
- Histogram generation (up to 128 Bins)
- Arbitrary image clipping (windowing)
- µSD/µSDHC/µSDXC flash card slot with FAT16/32 full file system driver support
- w/ Directory and File manipulation
- I/O Interfaces
- Two-port servo controller (pan and tilt w/ 1us resolution at a 50 Hz refresh rate)
- Pan and/or Tit servo channels can be configured as GPIOs
- Indicator user controllable LED (red) and power LED (green)
- TTL UART (up to 115200 baud – 19200 baud by default)
- Monochrome baseband analog video output (NTSC/PAL) of 160x120 resolution for tracking visualization (segmented (thresholded) image w/ color centroid and bounding box overlay at 30 FPS)
- CMUcam4 GUI for viewing images on the PC
Download the feature list in PDF form here.
SENSOR-OEM-LCD -- US$85.00
Can be used with CMUcam4 in Demo mode.
TFT color "OEM" 2.36 "
This small OEM module has a TFT 2.36 "color" OEM "with automatic PAL / NTSC. Designed for integrators, it has a wide power supply range (5 to 12 VDC) and low power consumption (120 mA @ 5 VDC). It consists of a Party "screen" associated with a control board connected by a flexible flat cable.
Download the Datasheet CAF257.pdf
- Size 2.36 "(480 x 234 pixels)
- Mode PAL / NTSC (auto switching)
- Video input: 1 V pp (75 ohms)
- Contrast: 150:1
- Pitch: 0.1 mm x 0.1525
- Power supply: 5-12 VDC
- Consumption: 120 mA @ 5 VDC
- Connection to 4-pin connector
- Display Dimensions: 55.20 x 47.55 mm
- Display Area: 48 x 35.6 mm
- Control board Dimensions: 56 x 43.5 mm
SENSOR-CMUCAM4-LCD -- US$230.00
The package includes one CMUCAM4 module and OEM LCD display. It is ready to work with your projects.